martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Enrique Ramos


What’s up now?

Since I left the university, I’ve worked in marketing and I’ve developed my career about it. First, I worked like a seller for IBM products and after that, I began my training for a business executive in Sociedad Mercantil del Norte.

I’ve learned a lot of things, because I’ve met much people and all of them teach me something important, from the office boy to the manager, including students, priests, housewives, teachers, etc.

Now, I have my own business, where we offer connectivity and communication solutions for people and companies. We are growing up and we work hard for it, because I want to create a ITC and business consulting.

Ah! I am studying business administration in UDEP so I will finish it next year.




No hay comentarios: